Friday 9 June 2017

Literacy Reflection T2W6 2017

Literacy Reflection

Word Work: This week for the first part of word work I did the usual which is the meaning, sentences and origins of the word. For the fun activity I did a word riddle, I got two buddies and I wrote a riddle. They got three guesses to guess the word .I thought doing this activity was really fun. Here is my work:
















Description: This week It was was Miss Reissmans birthday. For Miss Reissmans birthday we did an activity, for the activity we answered some questions on a google doc about Miss Reissman. An example of one of the questions is what colour hair does this person have and more like that. I thought doing this activity was quite fun. Here is my work:










1 comment:

  1. Hi Ayesha, you have made a great start on your description plan. You have chosen some interesting verbs to describe what Miss Reissman does. Next time perhaps you could use the describe bubble to extend your description ideas such as to think about the texture of her clothing or hair. Don't forget to put your WALT's and your next steps in your reflection.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.