Tuesday 19 March 2019

The Brunner Mine Trip T1W8 2019

T3' Brunner Mine Trip 

This week, on Monday, my class went to the Brunner Mine site.
Unfortunately for me on that day though I was sick so I was unable to come along. I have been there once before, so here is a short story about the bridge there (because that's all that I can remember). Enjoy.

____________________________________

Around seven years ago...............


Walking across the Brunner Mine bridge, trembling as I go, the river beneath my feet, the sky above my head. I gripped on the rails as if my my life were in danger, I looked below me as the terror grew. But in the end, my parents just smiled and said “we are almost there.”

___________________________________


Thanks For Reading






3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ayesha, This blog post is good! Until the part were you said,"Seven Years ago..." you ended up write to much on the one line and I ended up having to scroll right to read the whole thing...Maybe next time re-read after you post.Anyways..Hi I'm Coree and I'm your blogging partner? So Yeah CHeck out my weird and alright blog post.
    Have an awesome day, Coree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Coree,
      it's Ayesha here.
      I only just realised that there was something up with my post (sorry about that), I'll make sure to fix that right away. Anyways, thanks for the comment, I'll go and check out your blog now.

      Thanks!
      Ayesha

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.