Friday 27 May 2016

Week 4 Reflection

Writing- This week for writing we have created Charlottes web writing. We had to write the story so far but we had to write it like a newspaper artical. Here it is.



Numeracy-This week for numeracy I have created a slide show with two other people. This slide show shows you how to solve a decimal problem. This slide show is about how to work out a decimal problem and it might help you work out other decimal problems.
  


More Numeracy- This week for more numeracy I have done a Screencastify to show how to work out a decimal problem. I have been learning to work out decimal problems also.


Reading-  I have been learning to use prior knowledge to predict meaning. This week for reading I have done a word activity. I had to search up in a dictionary to find words that I did not know what means.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.