Friday 3 June 2016

Relfection Week 5

Week 5 Reflection
Writing- This week for writing we have done the Charlotte's web article from last week again but BETTER.                                 Here it is. 

Reading- This week for writing I have done a word sort of thing.
I had to choose a word that seemed like the right word for the sentence and write it down.
Here it is.

Word Work- This week for word work i have done silly sentences I had to write down words that I know and that I don't know
Here it is.



Numeracy- This week for Numeracy I had to have a buddy and we rated each others screencastify. We were learning how to add and subtract decimals. Here is the links to my the screen castify Ayesha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.