Friday 17 June 2016

Week 7 Reflection

Week 7 Reflection
Word Work- This week for word work I have done silly sentences. I had to write down words that I know how to spell and I didn't know how to spell and make them into sentences.




Numeracy- This week for numeracy I have done a screen cast of me ordering decimals. I had to put them into smallest to biggest order.


Here Is The Link.




Reading- This week for Reading I am in a new group, the group is called Fluency use punctuation to enhance the meaning. Well this week I did a google drawing showing and explaining the needs of comma's.




Writing- This week for writing i have written a show not tell piece. Try guess what emotion I have written about.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ayesha
    Your show not tell is good but I think you should check your piece of writing and make saw that it all makes sense.Was the emotion you were trying to describe Anger?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha Ayesha
    Your silly sentences are great, I like the education sentence. I think the reading follow up was great, the grandmother part is funny I think it is important to have punctuation. I love your show not tell story I think that your emotion is anger.
    Where did you get your writing inspiration from?
    Bye bye form Jessie b

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.