Friday 15 June 2018

Blotch Puzzle Reflection T2W7 2018

Blotch Puzzle T2W7 2018

This week we have been learning about Blotch. Blotch is a puzzle designed for problem solving and a lot of incorrect input.

The way to work out these puzzles may seem to question a lot of people but after time it does start to make sense. 

Here is a slide show explaining how to work Blotch........


I hope you check out this fun puzzle game and I hope I explained it well enough.

Thank you for reading my blog post.
Ayesha

2 comments:

  1. That's a great description .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Ayesha, it's Aimee here from M1.

    I think bloch sounds hard but I would love to try. Mabye next time you go video yourself doing it so we could all see.

    Who do you recommend this for?

    Goodbye.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.