Friday 19 May 2017

Literacy Reflection T2W3 2017

Literacy Reflection 
WALT: With increasing confidence, logically sequences explanations or arguments.
Word Work: This week for word work I have done the usual meanings, sentences and origins, except I used a slide show. For the fun activity I did backwards words, for this activity you write the word then you write backwards and it comes out with very random results which is one of the reasons why I liked doing this activity. Here is my work:





Advertisement: This week we completed some advertisement posters. For this we had to pick a book then we had to write about parts of the book like a snappy sentence then the last thing was to make a poster. I thought making this poster was a lot of fun because it's quite creative. Here are the results of my work:

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Ayesha Leah here from your class, Wow I really like how you have put lots of gold on this google drawing it makes it look amazing! But maybe next time you could include this is a different blog post than a literacy one, oh and speaking of literacy did you chose to do the backwards words? Well see ya later! from Leah.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.