Tuesday 9 May 2017

Reflection T2W1 2017

T2W1 Reflection

WALT: Read for information and make connections to what I know.
Plastic Fantastic: This week I wrote down what I know about plastic.  Here are my ideas. 

What I Know About Plastic
  • Burns quickly in a fire.
  • Harmful to the environment.
  • Harmful to animals and sea creatures.
  • There are plastic bags.
  • Lots of things are made out of plastic.
  • Plastic makes polar fleeces.
  • There are lots of types of plastic.
  • Some plastics are harder than others.
  • Many people hate plastic
  • Most food wrappers are made of plastic

Numeracy: 
WALT: Use an algorithm to solve 2 digit by 2 digit. 
Here is my work. This week for numeracy I completed a how to do 2 digit by 2 digit multiplication in my maths book. I have done one on my chromebook but the teacher said to do it in my book. We had to write it out clearly and add colour to it.  Here is my work.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Ayesha, you have many interesting facts here about plastic.I did not know that polar fleece was made out of plastic. Why do you think many people hate plastic? Mrs P

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.