Monday 8 May 2017

Welcome Back T2W1 2017

Welcome Back

Welcome back to my blog. It's term 2 now after a long two weeks of holiday. This first week has been great lots of things have happened like: Miss Panther has gone and there is a new teacher called Miss Reissman. 

Bonus
At assembly on Friday for good behavior I got a chocolate bar. The teacher of each class got one to give to a student. The Principal had a friend that gave her boxes of lamington chocolate and apple crumble chocolate because Cadbury is closing in New Zealand, I got the lamington chocolate.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Ayesha, welcome back to you also. It is great to see you all after the long holidays. Yum, lamington chocolate is delicious. Thanks for sharing it with me. I look forward to reading your blog posts throughout the term. Keep up the fantastic work. Mrs P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Ayesha, Leah here from your class. Wow You must have been Very good to win that! Did you eat it all? Maybe next time you could put a bit of your work into your blog post, from Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Ayesha, Its Alyssa here from the Mamaku hub.Yum Yum Laming ton chocolate is my favourite. This reminds me of when you thought that i had great manners in assembly and gave me half of your chocolate block. Maybe next time you could say why miss panther left. Did you eat it all in one bite.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.