Friday 23 June 2017

Literacy Reflection T2W8 2017

Literacy Reflection

Word Work: This week for Word Work as usual I have done my origins, sentences and meanings of the words. Here is my work


Writing: This week for writing we had to pick a family member and write a descriptive writing piece about them. I had a really hard time picking who I was going to write about. In this work I had to describe what my family member looked like what their personality was like and more. My WALT is use precise and descriptive words to describe the image/ person. Here is my work:




Topic/ Matariki: This week and last week me a buddy (Alyssa) made a slide show about Matariki. We put two stories of Matariki on and we also added some information. I thought that doing this activity was really fun. Here is my work   


Reading: This week for reading me and my group read a book in a school journal called Katie's mum. I buddied up with Katelynn and made a slide with her and put down the main points of the book on the slide. In this slide show there is animation things so if there is a blank page just press the next button or just let it play. Here is my work:


   

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ayesha It's Caitlyn K here. I think you have done a great job on your speech.:) I think your grandad is pretty good to be a firefighter he must be very brave. Were you nervous to do your speech? What's your favourite part of your speech?
    Bye from Caitlyn K Totra 1.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.