Thursday 7 December 2017

Athletics Reflection Grey Main And Grey District 2017 T4

Athletics

For the last while through the term we have been doing Athletics. I have been through four stages of the athletics but I am going to write about the first two. For the Athletics it was girls verse girls and boys verse boys and there were age groups too. Here are the 2/4 stages of the Athletics I went through:

Grey Main Athletics 

For Grey Main Athletics it was just Grey Main. No other people from other schools joined. I was in the 10 year old girls group with quite a few other girls. I wasn't their for long because I had something on but I did stay for short distance running and high jump. 

For the short distance running (i think it was 80 meters) we all lined up in our rows and when the teacher set of the gun we started running. In the end I think i got either fourth or third.

 For High Jump we lined up on either side of the jump and when the person called out a name we jumped. We had to do scissor jump for it and if we did another type it wouldn't count. I think i got either third or second place overall in that.  

Grey District

For Grey District I got in for High jump and Short distance running. For the Grey District one it was all the school kids from Greymouth that joined. 

We did the short distance running and someone jumped lines in my race so that confused me so I practically lost the race. 

For High Jump I did quite well and ended up getting first place. I'm not sure quite how high I jumped but I do know it was high up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.