Friday 16 September 2016

Big Day Out Reflection

Big Day Out
This week on Thursday the whole Mamaku syndicate went on a fun day out there were three places that we went to and they were the Movies the Recreation center and the Aquatic center.


Movies

The first place we went to was the movies. Lara let me come with her so I could have popcorn. The movie we watched was petes dragon it was a bit sad but still it was a great movie and I recommend it.


Recreation center

The second place we went to was the recreation center. We did all sorts of fun sports like cricket, football, basketball and more it was so awesome.


The aquatic center

The last place we went to was the aquatic center. when we got there we were allowed to go swimming and have a few goes on the hydro slide first of all I went in the pool and then I went on the hydro slide.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.