Friday 7 April 2017

Top Team Bonus Reflection T1W10 2017

Top Team

Intro
This week the whole school did Top Team Games. Your school might have done this and if you have you would know. Top Team is groups of people that go to different schools and set up fun activities for the kids to do. For an example there was a water game which we had to fill up a bucket of water and balance it on this stick thing and we had to try to get to the other end.

My Favorite part

My favorite activity for top team would have to be this game that was like a tunnel thing it was very hard to control but it was very fun. While we were doing this activity we kept falling over and it was quite funny. Here is a picture of some people doing it.


My Least favorite part
Despite that all of the activities were good there is always one that you would probably like the least. So my least favorite activity was the activity where we were in this sack with at least four other people, and for me it felt very crowded. I didn't hate this activity it just wasn't my favorite.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ayesha, I enjoyed reading this detailed post. This tunnel activity does look like fun. I think I probably would have fallen over heaps also. Was it difficult to make it work with teams of all different heights and ages?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.