Sunday 11 September 2016

T3W2 Reflection

T3W2 Reflection
First Athlete
This week we have been doing Olympic based things like Olympic athletes profiles this top one Misha Koudinov, I've learnt facts about him and before this I never knew Misha Koudinov existed before now. In the process of making this google drawing like all the others I needed a background colour,  I needed word art and I needed to research to find information about the athletes.  
Second Athlete
This is the second athlete profile that I've done. Her name is Eliza McCarteny. She does pole vault which is awesome, imagine doing pole vault yourself
Third Athlete
For the last athlete profile I've done Elizabeth Cui.
She's a diver which is awesome.
I can't wait to learn more about Elizabeth.
 
Speech
This week also I have done my speech, it's about my dog, and my dogs name is Skyla. I didn't really know what other topic I could have done so I did Skyla.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.