Friday 17 March 2017

Literacy Reflection T1W7



Literacy

Writing: This week for writing I have made a introduction about Shantytown. I had to have the 5ws in the introduction.
Here is my work.


Word Work: This week for word work (like last week) I have written down my words, the meaning and the origin. Here is my work.

Annoy
Meaning: Making someone irritated or a bit angry.
You Annoy me.
Origin: Old french, Latin and English

Festival
Meaning: A celebration day
It was a big Festival.
Origin: Latin, Old French and English

Miserable
Meaning: Sad or unhappy
I was Miserable.
Origin: Latin, French and English

Satisfaction
Meaning: Fulfilment of a wish or expectation
She was full of Satisfaction.
Origin: Latin, Old french and English

Misunderstanding
Meaning: Unable to understand something correct
It was a big Misunderstanding.
Origin: Not sure

Invalid
Meaning: A person weak or disabled.
He was Invalid.
Origin: English

Continually
Meaning: Something repeated frequently
The siren Continually went off.
Origin: Unsure

Abrupt
Meaning: Something happened unexpectedly.
The Abrupt was surprising
Origin: Latin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.